Wednesday, May 05, 2010

More good news!

I have a job this summer! and maybe two!!

I'll be working as a registered nurse at my clinical site, in an outpatient psychiatric site! I'll be able to resume my nutrition and exercise class with my clients, and do more nurse-y management of care things.

Thank God!

and I'm applying to work at a Christian preschool, Kids Junction. I was given a tour of the facility, and it blew me away! the artwork, the intentional ministry to the families, focus on the fruits of the spirit and principles and characteristics of God. It would be a great place to work, even just for a little bit.

I'm getting ready to GO!! more details need to be worked out, (like talking to my parents), but a lot of doors are opening toward GOing! Please pray for my parents' acceptance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*prays*

Cindy said...

I'm very happy for you! :)