Wednesday, August 19, 2009

resuming!

so I think it's a good time to resume blogging now and then...I really need to get my English back on track (who knew that it would be so lacking after a few months?)

I'm nervously applying for jobs again. My least favorite part about working is the beginning, applying for them and waiting for the response. Thank goodness for the UW jobcenter, it's so great to have all of these job postings updated and available online!

So nervous, but I shouldn't be.

This summer I am learning to be more confident in God's plan, that when someone says no ("we've already got someone for the job"), that it's not a big deal and that God has the perfect plan just waiting to come meet me.
I will upload photos from this summer soon, though I didn't take too many this time...too busy!

hope everyone is doing swell!
oh, and I'm an aunt now. My cousin just had her baby :)

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Welcome back to blogging! And good luck with the job hunt. Is this for a "real" career type job or for a "get you through the semester" type of job hunt? Good luck either way. God does have all the details worked out, so it's comforting to rest in Him when you've done the hard work of getting your name out there!

Praying for a good transition for you as you settle in!