Monday, July 28, 2008

a week left

so there's a week left, in exactly a week from now, I'll be on a plane going back home.

My brother got a job at Auntie Anne's Pretzels, when he closes, he gets to bring back the extras. I'm very excited about going home.

I'm buying Josh an olympic shirt, authentic, b/c you can't buy fakes in Beijing and I didn't buy any in Baoji.

My body is in Beijing, my heart is in Baoji, my mind is somewhere in between.

I wonder how everyone is doing at home. I'll have a lot of catching up to do with everyone, I'm excited about it.

we're doing a staff movie night tonight.
Clare's picking a movie.
Eddy is leaving tomorrow. I should take a photo of him.

lots to do at home, maybe my mind won't return to beijing, maybe it'll just start heading home.

No comments: