Monday, May 12, 2008

Wonder of Wonders, Miracles, Miracles!!!

Like fiddler on the roof, when that guy is allowed to marry that girl.

So today was FABULOUS!!!

After my exam, I went to pharm and faxed a bunch of stuff, then sold my textbooks for less that 35% of what I paid for them. But I got cash.

And then I cashed my free noodles certificate and went home and ate. Oh, and went to WTP to get a muffin.

BUT HERE's the GOOD NEWS!!!

I got a message from my HMO from the free samples rep and she said I could have some samples for China. I zipped over there and she waved her arms and offered me HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS worth of formula and medication. I was beyond words. and even crazier, she THANKED me for taking them, said if no one did, they'd be trashed...

So that was GREAT!!!

THEN... The school board had a meeting today. And voted to grant Evenstart $60,000!!!!! Which is totally going to save our program. It was so nerve-wracking waiting for the decision, I think M was ready to tell me to chill out. And the moms were like, "why are people crying?" well...it's just such good news.
I almost cried.

So now, if studying would be an option in my life, I'd be perfect. So off I go :)

God is GOOD
ALL the time,
ALL the time,
God is Good.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

YEAH~~!!!

I'm so happy for you!