Sunday, July 29, 2007

Afternoon/Evening before the Test

Back to my usual self-calming habits. AKA Procrastinating.

Well, I was productive today, I filled out a ridiculous amount of paper work for a simple 15 minute a week job, and tomorrow I'll have to call to get another drug test completed, and visit my first notary public. Inside my head I'm thinking, "what a buttload of paper for such a simple job", but let's pretend you can't read my mind.

Another thing that you can't read in my mind is what I think of people getting married. Where do I even begin?!?
So, fortunately no one close and dear to me has gotten married for the last year or so (knock on wood). But I still wonder, how can people be so sure that they want to be stuck together forever? Sometimes I wonder if my parents still "like like" each other. And yesterday at friend-whose-name-shall-be-withheld, I asked her mom how she and her husband met. Question not answered.

I want to go to a Hmong wedding and see a group of guys get plastered.
Sorry, inappropriate and totally random, but sort of necessary I suppose, I mean, the excessive drinking part. My negative view on this is that if you married the wrong person, you'll want to forget ASAP. My positive view on this is that if you married the right one, might as well party hardy and then she can take care of you the next day (now of course that you're married).
And of course, the cultural aspect of it...um...yeah, respect your elders and toast as many as possible, to the point of being sick and beyond. This explains the need for a good best man, he'll be your life preserver and alcohol holder.

Just curious, when I post a song (with IMEEM), does it really post? I'm tempted to put up songs that I've been listening to, but I doubt much interest will be generated, and what interest there is will be quickly lost.

Only less than a week left of one of my classes! Then a bit more of the other class -_-

But soon I'll be liberated again!! I want to go on a trip far away, maybe MN again. Of course, with promotion and raise come more responsibilities and M's been tied to work every weekend since. Though, I suppose with the current state of affairs, maybe traveling with M isn't terribly smart or acceptable.

>.<
-_-''
*yawn*

Any ways, going to imbed a song that I'm listening to, then I'll do hw.

No comments: