I'm very nervous about not getting into a good spot for Zoo 151. Originally I signed up for 101&2 but since then, changed my mind.
I keep checking to see if a new section has opened for swapping classes...but no luck - I'm a little nervous. I really hope that a suitable section opens, any thing with a lecture at 12 instead of 11! If I don't get into a 12:05 lecture, I'll go crazy!!
Northport is my only sanity during school...well, that and rides at night... if I don't get into the later lecture, I won't be able to stay long at Northport and I swear I'll go nuts. I need a balance of old people and young people, with the major leaning factor towards little people.
I guess if I can't make it, I need to put my "education" ahead of my enjoyments..
stupid sacrifice..
No comments:
Post a Comment