I'm so excited about this weekend!!
I can't even sleep and it's late for me.
Tomorrow after I turn in my final paper..I'm done!! Then I head home and work at my new job..hopefully it goes well ^_^
Afterwards, Josh's strings concert...hopefully not too awful...I hate stringy strings but Josh is in there so I'll go.
Wednesday, only one lecture...very tempted to skip, but I'll try my best to come back. I'll leave something I need here so I'll have to come back for it!
Then working the old job..hopefully Mary Lee'll be there...and CN..he's quitting in less than two weeks.
Then hanging out with Alison and Ming..I wonder if Alison'll be tan..Hawaii :)
Thursday, wake up and cook. In the afternoon...crash and catch up on a good amount of sleep. Evening, eat until I can't eat any more.
Friday, wake and dress up for the New Year. Pick up Houa and head over to the center. See a bunch of people I haven't seen in a good while, hang out, find a new boyfriend (just kidding - but isn't that what the New Year is for? ^_~). It'll be great to see everyone..everyone I want to see there will be there except M, but he'll be there for the night part which I still don't know if I want to attend.
Saturday, shop a little, use awesome coupons. Then a bday. And just rest.
Sunday..just rest..maybe come back to dorms.
So excited!! I can't really sleep. It's so wonderful that it's almost Thanksgiving. Hopefully this year my brothers will sit at the table longer than 10 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment