Very curvy-dotty
Yesterday night, went out with CT, Nik, and Red to the gym to check out half naked guys...^_~ just joking... I went to play badminton but the couple that I usually play with wasn't there and everyone else had a partner there.
I guess it wasn't awful sitting there watching basketball..at least I wasn't freezing to watch football. But then if everyone played football, they'd all have their clothes on.
Saw a good number of guys I knew, always nice to see familiar faces. I'm surprised at how seriously my coworker took the game, he wasn't overboard but definetely really into it. Talked with Sam about his cuteness and his newest interest MX V. He said some of the silliest things that I'd repeat, but would probably embarress him. Saw Moua, that was cool. He's changed a bit every time I see him.
On the way back, CT was driving as badly as Nik was last week. But on the way down the observatory drive hill, we were fine in our own lane and we see these awfully bright lights directly in front of us. That was pretty scary. At the last moment, the bus pulled back to the other lane to reveal a stupid person parked in the lane the bus should have been in.
As Nik said, "That bus was trippin'...really! That was the Tripp Circle bus!"
Yeah... my brief touch with death ^_~
Not feeling like doing work...just feel like going home ^_^
Beta-blu is doing well. He survived his first water change. Told the Pimp(now reformed) that we're celebrating our first week anniversary :] I think what went through his head was, "who celebrates a first week anniversary?" I'm just happy he's still alive and swimming. Much more active now that M dropped off the blood worms.
No comments:
Post a Comment