Sunday, September 17, 2006

It's gonna be a slow start to the week.

It's the beginning of the week and already I sense that I'm off on the wrong foot.
I had meant to finish readings for AAS but when I got back to the dorm, I had to rearrange everything in the room to my liking. It bothers me when there's an abnormal disorder to the room.
After that, I called M back and blew two hours on that. He brought up the bf issue again (third time, by his count). Urgh...I really don't like that. Makes my stomach turn. Thankfully we shifted gears and I went to vent about Sweetie and his pregnant wife...and MaiYer's moron brother who threw away a full scholarship by choosing not to go back to school, and getting married, and pregnant, and all that drama.
I'm so happy M's not married, but when he brings up the bf issue it reminds me of before when he asked that, before the mess. Then that makes me wonder why he'd consider throwing me back into that mess and why he doesn't try it himself and see why it hurts.
I'm jaded I guess...C said that about Sweetie a long time ago.
I'm tired inside. Not so tired outside...I could keep going.
School is starting to suck it out of me.

In other good news...I love going home and being with my family. It's just nice to be there.
Oh. and I think I'm allergic to my cat...one good thing about the dorms is that I don't wake up in the morning and sound like I have morning sickness. I guess the cat makes me react in the back of my throat and that's always yucky.
M's giving me a blue beta in about a month. Who know's how long beta-blue will live. At least I shouldn't be allergic.

No comments: