I'm full...but I have to finish this lunch box.
The girl down the hall told me not to worry about getting fat...^_^...yup.
So today was my "busy" day. Most hours of school in a day.
After AAS, was walking back to the dorm but then M's cousin walked with me and I ended up going to the library to do the readings. I found one reading that really put to words how I feel about being Chinese and I gave it to him to read (cause he had to for class, and cause I was wondering if Hmong people felt the same).
He laughed, but I think he can really understand now how I feel about stuff sometimes. I wonder if Hmong people will be like a lot of Chinese in a couple of generations, really forgetting a good chunk of their culture and traditions.
Somewhere along the impromptu study session I found myself agreeing to going out late to the Natatorium tomorrow night to meet some new people... fortunately he'll pick me up and drop me off...fortunately my class the next day isn't until the afternoon... but I still have a small uneasy feeling about this.
Any ways...today was overall good. I got a 68% on my first chem test BUT...we'll recover eventually from it. >_<>
No comments:
Post a Comment