Tuesday, August 29, 2006

beginning to move

today I packed up a load of stuff to take over to the dorm. Thanks to Cindy and my roommate for helping me move what I believe to be the bulk of my stuff.

The dorm does not look as small as I had imagined.
but now I'm nervous about making friends again. I haven't had to make a mass group of friends for years, always slowly slowly finding new people.
my stomach is kind of turning..it's nervous too.

but the idea of meeting new people isn't too bad. there was a guy in the elevator who was playing the harmonica all the way up to the top floor. the doors opened and he stopped. we stepped back in and then slowly, he quietly started up again.
on the way back to the West Side, I saw three guys. One of them was on a bicycle. The second was on the first. and the third was on the second. I wish I had been able to take a picture of them...I never knew Asian guys to be that bored...or should I say..resourceful? ^_^. funny funny.

picked up my watch at Hilldale. the arm's back on..which is useful at times.

ugh..I think I'm gonna freak.

No comments: