Friday, July 28, 2006

feeling particularly annoyed...

rejected two offers tonight to head to another place. big mistake.

gosh...I wish I had gone with M or even with MaiYer and them to the club. now, feeling very anti-social and the next person to annoy me is going to be quite hurt.

luckily I love my brother Josh. he tells me he's gotta lose 7 pounds before october.

just one of those, I feel like killing someone nights. Or slapping the heck out of them.

it was good today, mom was in my room for the most part and we worked on separate stuff and talked. the vase I got from work, she put fake flowers in and it looks quite nice with a ribbon tied to it. J talked about putting a goldfish inside - M talked about putting flowers inside oh wait...or do you just do chocolate? nope...neither now. flowers...don't receive them, and if I did, they become a nice delicate snack for kitty.

I think I'm tired. I guess it's good that I didn't go with MaiYer.

J's leaving is sure. We're having a "girl's night out" for him. I laughed at the card. wish he didn't have to go so far, but I guess the Air Force will be good for him.

yeah...I guess I'm tired.

No comments: